Who we serve (our clients) . . . is this you?
- Run their own small business
- Are Focused on becoming the best at the one thing they do exceptionally well
- Are ready for their website to serve them (instead of the other way round)
- Understand the significance of Team
What is Good hosting? . . . hows yours?
- Fast page load time – it should take seconds not ½ a minute to load each page in a new browser
- Low down time – your site should be up almost all the time – when it does go down it should be back up within the hour (not days later)
- Development instance – so you can test ideas before pushing them to your live instance
- Previous versions – so you can roll back, or just view what things were like a month ago
- Helpful service – when your site hiccups you talk directly to the person who can fix it immediately
- Reasonable rates – no nickel and diming, no hidden fees, no forced upsells
- Easy migration off – so if something just doesn't fit, you can move somewhere that does
What we do . . . sound helpful?
We work hard to make your technology as painless and invisible as possible. After all, no business gets a website because they want a new learning curve and more frustration.
Instead of offering a "one size fits nobody" package, we get to know you, your idiosyncracies (admit it, we all have them) and your entirely unique business. This is so we can support not only where you are now, but also where you are headed. Now obviously, custom fit hosting means prices are not "one-size-fits-nobody" either, however a few examples of our current customers should provide you with a pretty good idea of what we charge.
Business websites have a specific purpose . . . does your website support your biz?
What to expect from us as a hosting provider . . . are you ready for the pain to end?
- If anything goes wrong with the hosting, we fix it.
- Any non-hosting, technical or website issue, we will point you in the right direction to get it fixed
- High availability: you can reach us by phone or email (almost 24x7)
- Knowledgable support staff, we don't outsource, so the exact people you talk to, who know your business, are the very ones maintaining and fixing your website
- We seek to understand your business which improves our ability both to communicate with you, and to understand your requests
- We work to continuously improve our services, which includes trying to discover (and fix) problems before they affect you
- We actively pursue ways to reduce your expenses so you can focus your resources where they can make the most difference
If you are still reading, you must be ready for change
Proceed to the details page for more information and a few testimonials - or - contact us with your problems today.Contact Me Now